Paid To Popup Design House

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's Up

    Please be patient with me as I work on my blog layout. I'm finally committing to minor design changes started months ago. I was afraid of the pandora's box I'd open once things got underway. 
    Almost too beautiful to drink, I had to snap a pic. I've had the same image, called an Aya, on my business cards for years.

     The Aya symbolizes endurance, resourcefulness and grace given the fern's hardiness and ability to thrive in the worst of conditions.
    I discovered later that the Adinkra people say he who wears this symbol is "strong, yet delicate and beautiful; despite having endured and outlasted difficulties and adversity." Hmmm interesting. And here I thought it was just another pretty symbol. Happy Sunday loves!! xo
Newer Post Older Post Home