Paid To Popup Design House

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Home, Arizona!


    Wanted:

    One retirement home, fully furnished in a retro-modern style, in a great location. Walking distance to great restaurants and delis like Postino's and LGO and a no maintenance yard, save for the requisite cactus and palm tree. Grapefruit tree-lined street a must and a social club where regular Scrabble players frequent is a bonus. This home won't be needed for another twenty years or so, but I am under advisement I should start putting my pennies by now!

    It goes without saying:

     I LOVED ARIZONA!!!

    The people, the restaurants, the shopping, the lovely DRY heat, the palm trees and the cacti.
    Beautiful, stylish people and all the younger men had cool, funky hairstyles.

    I just might have to chase the handyman around the house with a tub of styling gel in hand!
    And as for my hair?

    Four days of frizz-free hair!!

    That's reason enough to retire there, don't you think?

    (To read about our experience with the Nielson shoot, please follow along next week over at the Holiday blog!)
Newer Post Older Post Home