Paid To Popup Design House

Sunday, June 27, 2010

High, Low, you should go!


    In  case you haven't heard, I LOVE Homesense/Homegoods. While shopping there last weekend I discovered these beautiful mother of pearl cabinet knobs. At $7 for a package of four, I remarked to my mother that they look like hardware you'd find at Anthropologie. I scooped up every package and replaced my former hardware (crystal knobs which I still love) and am happy to have an easy, inexpensive make-over.

    (Beware, poor quality photos ahead)

    (before):
    (after):
    And what do you know? While perusing Anthro's website last night, I decided to check out their cabinet hardware. What did I find?

    Wait for it...

    MY knobs...at $12 for ONE knob!!!

    A savings of $41/ package of four!

    I'm sorry, Anthropologie.
    I love you... but I love Homesense more!!!
Newer Post Older Post Home