Paid To Popup Design House

Monday, March 21, 2011

Eclectic yet Elegant

    Even if you don't know the name Airedelsur, you've probably seen their home accessories at places like Barneys and Bergdorfs.  They have a distinctive look which is why I was surprised when I saw the designer's own home in Buenos Aires.  Marcelo Lucini lives in an apartment that is eclectic yet elegant.  The lack of clutter lets each piece breathe and be seen.  I especially love the Gustavian style chairs in the dining room.  I don't ever think I've seen any upholstered in such dark fabric before and it makes them look very modern.  I'm sure this home won't appeal to everyone but I think you can definitely appreciate the details. Kind of like Airedelsur itself. 














    Photos from Australian Vogue Living and French AD
Newer Post Older Post Home