Paid To Popup Design House

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Changing things up!

    I haven't had time lately to do many home improvement projects (nor have we had the weather) but I decided to do a mini-makeover here and there. I picked up an old map a couplemof years ago and loved it for its colours and its chocolate bar origins. I took down the shelf, etc. in my dining area and replaced it with my new/old map.


    What do you think?


    I am thinking I now need to change out my light to something more modern and casual. Maybe my current fixture can go in my bedroom.

    (The handyman is NOT going to be happy!!)

    I am strongly considering this:


    (source: Ikea)

    Oh, and I got some new chairs for both ends of my dining table!

    These (except I am painting them, if we ever get a nice day):


    I could stand to shake things up!
Newer Post Older Post Home