Paid To Popup Design House

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Out Station

    This trip need to verify 4 bird house project.

    On 17 / 09 / 2009
    1) At Batang Kali - Shop Lot. I need to do same test and get the final data before convert this shop lot into bird house.

    2)At Rawang - Factory lot. Already finish the conversion work. Just wait for me to switch on the sound.

    On 18 / 09 / 2009
    3) Melaka - Stand alone project. I need to verify the land and the design of this Bird House. At the same time , The owner also need me to do same test on the land that he going to start his project.

    4) Kajang - Shop lot project. Just switch on the sound about 3 week. According to the owner, already have few bird that fly in and out at this bird house. I will pass by Kajang, so i will stop by to verify the sound system.
Newer Post Older Post Home